Club membership is by way of annual subscription. We offer two types of membership.
Full membership for either a family (parents + dependent aged children up to 18 years of age), couples or an individual.
Individual Social Membership - For individuals interested in water skiing that don't have access to or their own boat/watercraft.
We have a Club room facility with function capabilities. We have kitchen, toilet and shower facilities.
The club has a tractor to enable the easy launching of members boats/jet ski's etc (training is required to use the club tractor).
We also have gear and equipment available for members use
Social events are organised to encourage the pleasure of water sports for you, your family and friends of the Club.
Please download our Membership Application form, complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
FORM: Application for Full Membership
Code of Conduct
The club is committed to ethical conduct and has created a Code of Conduct for all members to adhere to. Failure to follow this may result in a committee decision to stand-down or revoke membership. The committee’s decision will be final.
As a member I will:
- Bear in mind the family base of the Club and respect as appropriate.
- Place the safety and welfare of participants above all else.
- Adhere to the water way rules of direction, speed and safety of all areas and people (ie beach, river – boat or jet skier).
- Respect the clubs facility and ensure that all equipment available meet safety standards prior to use.
- Control my temper. I understand that verbal abuse of members and public is not acceptable or permitted behaviour.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Give positive comments that motivate and encourage continued effort.
- Be a good sport as I understand that actions speak louder than words.
- Keep the Club’s best interest at heart.
- Follow the Club’s code of conduct.
- Ensure that all guests and family members follow the Club’s code of conduct.
As a member I will not:
- Arrive at the venue intoxicated.
- Use any water-based craft if I am above the legal alcohol driving limit*.
- Use foul language, aggressive behaviour or any other anti-social behaviour. I am aware that this will not be accepted and will be requested to leave the facility.
*Note: there is a zero alcohol limit if you are under 20. For over 20 years the limit is 250mcg per litre of breath or 50 milligrams per 100 millilitres of blood. This is a criminal offence for which Police or Harbour Master may prosecute.