Club membership is by way of annual subscription. We offer three types of membership: individual, family and absent (for supporters who are not local).
We have a Clubroom facility with function capabilities where members will often BBQ throughout the summer. We have kitchen and shower facilities, a pool table, large screen TV and offer hireage to both members and public.
There is a maintained tractor to enable the easy launching of members boats/jet ski's etc. We also have gear and equipment available for members use.
Many social events are organised to encourage the pleasure of water sports for you, your family and friends of the Club.
Please download our Membership Application form, complete and return to our Membership Coordinator at email@example.com
Code of Conduct
The club is committed to ethical conduct and has created a Code of Conduct for all members to adhere to. Failure to follow this may result in a committee decision to stand-down or revoke membership. The committee’s decision will be final.
As a member I will:
- Bear in mind the family base of the Club and respect as appropriate.
- Place the safety and welfare of participants above all else.
- Adhere to the water way rules of direction, speed and safety of all areas and people (ie beach, river – boat or jet skier).
- Respect the clubs facility and ensure that all equipment available meet safety standards prior to use.
- Control my temper. I understand that verbal abuse of members and public is not acceptable or permitted behaviour.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Give positive comments that motivate and encourage continued effort.
- Be a good sport as I understand that actions speak louder than words.
- Keep the Club’s best interest at heart.
- Follow the Club’s code of conduct.
- Ensure that all guests and family members follow the Club’s code of conduct.
As a member I will not:
- Arrive at the venue intoxicated.
- Use any water-based craft if I am above the legal alcohol driving limit*.
- Use foul language, aggressive behaviour or any other anti-social behaviour. I am aware that this will not be accepted and will be requested to leave the facility.
*Note: there is a zero alcohol limit if you are under 20. For over 20 years the limit is 400 micrograms per litre of breath or 80 milligrams per 100 millilitres of blood. This is a criminal offence for which Police or Harbour Master may prosecute.